Saving Clutch and Brake Wear

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Saving Clutch and Brake Wear
From: Douglas Morris <dcmdcm@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 15:41:26 -0500
Does anyone have a tip for keeping the horn button from rotating off the
contact? Maybe I'm missing some kind of alignment part.

Seems that ever' hunnert honks or so, I hafta adjust the dagnabbed thing...
which means 'at I hafta show down a mite to do it safely (whereupon a
dadburned tractor towin' a consarned combine pulls out'n front'a me at the
beginnin' of a gulldanged two-mile no-passin' zone).

Doug Morris '74 TR6 CF18KUO, NC
(LBCs seem to go a dangsight faster when 'em ol' horn's are a'workin')