Triumph manual.

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph manual.
From: Bill Moine <bmoine@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 16:27:32 -0800 (PST)
A couple of weeks ago I picked up a PDF of the Triumph Service manual on ebay
from a guy in the UK.  It is obivously an illegal electronic copy of the manual
but for $ 10 US including shipping it was well worth it. Quality of the scans
were very good and I would thought it was real until I found hand written notes
on several pages.

anyone else buy it?