RE: The good, the bad, and the ugly

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: RE: The good, the bad, and the ugly
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:21:05 -0700
Vance, your leak is most likely coming from the rear gallery plug. A leak here
on a new engine is more common than you might think. Even Kastner talks about
it in his preperation manual. If it is the rear gallery plug then you will
also have to remove the flywheel but there should be a hole in the rear engine
plate to allow access to the plug. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.
Good luck.

Shawn J. Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO