Update on Flywheel Lightening

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Update on Flywheel Lightening
From: "Darcy Hunter" <darcyhunter@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 08:12:11 -0500
I justed dropped off the flywheel yesterday at Monty's in Everett MA.  His
bathroom scale weighted it in at 26 lbs and we agreed that he would remove 8
lbs.  Hope that's not to much, comment?  Bob Lang, thanks for the tip.  I
didn't realize it was so close otherwise I would have taken my block to him
also.  My current Place in Needham has postponed my three times already and
I'm getting to the point where my Wife's spring yeard projects will start
interfering with my car winter projects.  She won't be happy because "I do
have my priorities straight" honey.  I'll get my O2 sensor plan in plan with
my Autometer Ultralight gage coming from eBay and my decision to use a
single wire sensor from a '91 Civic (thanks, Dick Taylor).  Can't wait to
get started.
Darcy Hunter
'73 TR6
No. Easton, MA