RE:

To: "TR6 list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 22:16:55 -0800
Irv,

As you said, when I bled the brakes it was apparent when the new fluid came
out of the bleeder hose, it was much cleaner.  I bled all four wheels and
the pedal is still low and spongy.  I'll have to have another bleeding
session.  Even though there is apparently air in the system, the brakes
don't pull to one side or the other.

Gary
'73