Carby Tune Question

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carby Tune Question
From: "Ken Davis" <ken.davis@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:01:13 -0800
Hi all -

Working on the '6 still today; a nice day to take a 'tune-up check out' run.
I'm monitoring plugs 2 & 5 for color as I've slowly leaned the mixture out.
they've gone from sooty, to light tan, so I'm getting close.  One little
problem I noticed tonight on a city street /stop 'n' go run, was a
hesitation -hiccup almost- as I accelerated from almost stopped in 2nd, and
from about 10 in 3rd, and oh, maybe 15 in 4th.  In the last example it
'bucked' a bit until I eased off the throttle and pressed very gently.  I
suspect it may be related to the 30wt oil in the dampers, as, outside of
tuning, that's all I've changed (famous last words, right?).  Course, I
suspect I may have it a little too lean also... Though temp is within normal
operating range.

Any ideas?

Ken

73 '6