RE: Brakes and Bleeding

To: "TR6 list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brakes and Bleeding
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:46:33 -0800
Thanks to Kai, Walt and Irv for your comments.  I bled the brakes in the
same order that Kai recommended.  I am going to get some more fluid and
bleed them again in case there is simply some air remaining that can be
gotten out.

The original symptom was leaking fluid from the master cylinder whcih caused
the obvious problems.  Before I changed the master cylinder, when air got
into the system, the brakes would pump up and the pedal would be firm.

Gary
'73