'74 TR6 4Sale

To: 6pack@autox.team.net (6pack)
Subject: '74 TR6 4Sale
From: webb@daikin-america.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 14:11:56 -0500
Sorry for the advert but I must move quick and wanted to make sure all are
aware - I am moving from Decatur (north, central) Alabama to Kansas City
and would prefer to sell my '74 TR6 (keeping the '76) than to move it.

I will post details in the Autojumble tonight, will take a reasonable
offer.

I will be out of touch at this e-mail (and the list) soon but will post
contact info on Autojumble.

This should go pretty cheap (I could likely get more on E-Bay but would
like it to go to a good home and I would like a knowledgeable prospective
buyer (or a surrogate inspector)) to see it first.

Thanks, Pat