Parrish hardtop for sale

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parrish hardtop for sale
From: "Michael Corbitt" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 15:01:06 -0700
I know this may be a strange time of year to think about putting a hard top on
a TR, but I have one to sell.

I have a Parrish hardtop (black vinyl with gray felt headliner) in nice
condition that came with the purchase of my TR6 last summer.  The soft (rag)
top that came with the car is in need of replacing, so I may come in search of
opinions about soft top options later.

Perhaps I have not owned my TR long enough to know the value of driving around
with a hardtop, but having a soft top seems to be a better overall fit for me.
Plus I'm looking for soft top funding.

If any of you have a serious interest in this, contact me off-line.  I think I
can make someone a fair deal.  If not, I'll try my luck later this month at a
swap meet in Portland, OR.

Mike
Corvallis, OR