Re: TR250 on e-bay to watch

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR250 on e-bay to watch
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 21:44:00 -0400
Could be some people just like the looks of the seams filled in, but
every time I've see it, it's been a hack by someone with an angle
grinder a hammer and lots of bondo. I just could never get used to
seeing it on a 250 that is supposed to have fender beads. Just screams
hack job at 20 feet to me.

To each his own I guess. I'll probably put low back seats in my 71 TR6
when I get to it. Probably some would think that's just as big a hack.

Don Malling