Re: Window channel felt strips

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Window channel felt strips
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 17:24:21 -0500
Thanks, to everyone who responded about the window felts. Here's a couple of
good responces I received in case anyone  missed them.

I assume you are referring to the felt in the window channels that are
inside the door.   In 1996, I replaced the rotted felt (scraped and sanded
the channels) and used contact cement to glue pieces of Velcro to the
channels.  The fluffy side, not the hook side.  After 8 years, it's still
holding up quite well.

Rick Olson

Richard, I bought a set from Craig at CG Classics in the UK and it came out
to about $30 USD for a complete set.
I haven't installed them yet, but they look to be really nice
quality...send him an email and inquire.
(http://www.cgclassics.co.uk/<http://www.cgclassics.co.uk/>)

Ryan

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>