RE: Team.Net Spring Fund Drive

To: <owner-admin@autox.team.ne>
Subject: RE: Team.Net Spring Fund Drive
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 10:32:22 -0700
Mark,

I would gladly pay $5 per year in order to use the TR6 list, let alone any
of the other lists.  I know you are not requiring payment, but it would be a
great thing if you could do nothing but maintain these lists.  How do you
determine whether this is feasible or not?  I don't doubt there are those
who would complain if they had to pay, as hard as it is to understand the
entitlement attitude some people have.  You will be seeing a check from me
as it will be in the mail on Monday.  Just be sure to cash it soon.  Also,
the only acknowledgement I'll need from you is the fact that this list is in
operation.  Thank you very much for providing such a valuable and reliable
service.

Gary
'73