RE: Shocks/Springs/bushings at Motorhead...

To: <Motorheadx@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Shocks/Springs/bushings at Motorhead...
From: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:11:19 -0400
Thanks Jeff,

I have already purchased the bushings, so I think I'm going to stick with
them. But that's really interesting about the shocks and springs.  I think
my back is a little to soft, possibly due to age or the lever shocks being
worn.  I would love to hear from other's who have kept stock or upgraded.

Anyone?

Thanks!

Adam
'73 TR6