Kids these days

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kids these days
From: "Darrell Ramsey" <dmr58@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 17:02:05 -0700
I dropped in my local Checker Auto Parts this morning and gave them the part
number for the NGK plugs I usually use in the 6.  Of course, they're not in
stock.  The counterman proceeds to cross-reference them and has trouble
figuring out an alternative.  He asks what the plug fits - I tell him a
Triumph TR6.  He goes back to flipping pages and I notice he's scouring the
motorcycle section.  I point out that it's a Triumph car, not a bike.  He's
looks up and says "Triumph makes cars?"  Sigh.

Darrell Ramsey