Area TR6 for sale - CT

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Area TR6 for sale - CT
From: "Gary R." <techpartners@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:19:00 -0400
Just stopped to look over a 73 TR6 for sale about a mile from my home. Its
green with black interior, seems pretty solid. The gentleman is asking
$11,000.00 or B.O., which seems a bit high but it also comes with spare
(new) stainless exaust, seat kit (driver seat has a tear), and some other
parts, Drivetrain has been rebuilt, engine sounds very good. Zeniths have
been replaced with twin downdraft Webers with K&N filters. Rear shock
conversion has been done, but as the upper mount is on the body I would have
to say it wasn't done properly. Body looks solid, re-paint is mediocre but
as a driver it most likely will hold up for a while.

Gary R.
http://www.icer.net/TR6.html
74 TR6
Woodbury, CT