RE: Heater wiring - now mice

To: <TR6UO@aol.com>, <bratt@sasktel.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Heater wiring - now mice
From: "Phil Beckman" <phil@opentext.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:26:38 -0500
Thanks for the response on the mouse problem.  I had heard that pie tins
filled with Irish Spring soap shavings works well so I tried that this past
winter.  The mice proceeded to eat the soap!

This next winter I'll try fabric softener sheets.  During the rest of the
year the car is driven frequently enough that mice do not seem to be a
problem.

Phil

  _____