Re: Heater wiring

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Heater wiring
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:46:13 -0700 (PDT)
Phil,

I think (but am not sure) that the first stop that the green wire makes
after the fuse box is the windshield wiper switch.  It then runs from
the wiper switch to a bunch of other things (including gas gauge, temp
gauge, heater switch).  If you can't find the actual green wire that is
supposed to go to the heater switch, you could always splice off the
wiper switch.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6