RE: carpet kits?

To: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: carpet kits?
From: genehart@att.net
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:31:45 +0000
Doing research on this, I found that TRF gets them from the same manufacture as
VB. And I think MOSS gets them from Skinner. Anyway, I found the differences
mentioned in earlier e-mails, as well as the wilton wool to be the big issues,
otherwise most of the big 3 or 4 get them from the same manufacture. As for me,
it was the one item TRF had in stock (I guess Black is plentiful) and I bought
it during a sale. I like it very much and I'm happy with it. NFI

BTW, did you guys see the picture of the TRF storage warehouse, it was a guy
standing in front of an empty truck, standing in an empty warehouse, but they
did have extra catalogs in the corner from the "Overstock Sale" that is if you
need them, the catalogs that is. Definetly NFI, they never have anythong to buy.

--
Gene Hart
genehart@att.net