roller rockers

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: roller rockers
From: DaCRANEz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:53:22 EDT
Today I received the roller-rockers that I had ordered about three months ago
from Jim Swarthout.  I'll admit that I was getting a little nervous as they
took some time to arrive and I hadn't been able to contact him.  They are
really nice and the instructions are terrific.  I installed them this afternoon
but
as it is raining I can't road test the car. This is in addition to a total
engine rebuild-raised CR and installed new 150 PI cam.Broke in the cam last
weekend with the stock rockers.  I will report in once I get a chance to try it
out.  Now if I could only get the silicone valve cover gasket I ordered fron
Justin Wagner three months ago .
Looking forward to a sunny weekend.  Mike C  '71 TR6