TR6 for sale

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 for sale
From: "Frank Magnusson" <fmags@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 10:52:25 -0500
Hello all.  I have a TR6 for sale; one which I have had for almost 20 years
that I would like to see go to a fellow enthusiast.  I have finally decided to
sell it.  It is a '72 with overdrive and no rust.

I bought it in 1985 and drove it for about a year, putting 4000 miles on it.
I started a frame off restoration on it in 1986-87 and got the frame done as
well as replaced the rocker panels, forward part of drivers floor and battery
box.

I reassenbled the car in 1991 when I moved out to the midwest from the east
coast.  The car has been in dry inside storage ever since and I just got it
out in January and finshed reassembling it.  It is now running and driving
with no other restoration work than that mentioned above along with some new
carpet and general cleanup.

It is a good solid car with no rust, it has overdrive, and is in good driver
condition.  It certainly would make a good car to finish the restoration, or
drive as is, or drive in the summer and do some restoration work piecemeal
over the winter.

Anyway, if anyone is intereted, I would be happy to give you more info and
pictures.

Thankyou,

Frank Magnusson
Wichita, KS.