Seeking list member who goes by the name of RazorBob

To: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6pack"
Subject: Seeking list member who goes by the name of RazorBob
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 16:24:22 -0400
Bob drives a Spitfire and is in the metro Atlanta area and suffered a
mechanical problem.  I was trying to assist him yesterday at Road Atlanta,
but lost track of him.  If anyone has his cell phone number, I would
appreciate you passing it along to me so I can contact him.  He's on
vacation so I want to make sure his journey continues.

Ashford