RE: Emergency flasher location

To: JAR7U@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Emergency flasher location
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 09:14:12 -0400
James,

I believe the owners manual shows it as well as the Bentley manual.  Don't
have either one in front of me, but I'm pretty sure it's the small one
located on the driver side inner fender about 6-8 inches forward of the
starter/horn relays(one on top of the other).  It should have 2 connections
on it.

Todd
74TR6
TR250