Re: hard top, AM Racing wheels

To: GSFuqua1@aol.com, red_tr250@hotmail.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: hard top, AM Racing wheels
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 06:43:20 -0700 (PDT)
Gary:

As a small businessman I totally understand the concept of supply and demand.
Convenience, accessability and instant gratification is what Dennis offers.
Some people are prepared to pay a premium for those and, therefore, he serves
them very well from what I can tell. I am glad he's in the business of keeping
these old cars alive!

But like you, I find his prices a bit on the dear side.

Jim

GSFuqua1@aol.com wrote:
Could not agree more.  Dennis is always on the HIGH end for anything being
sold.  He does however have the goods so it depends on how badly ones desires
them.  Isn't that usually called the law of supply & demand in the economic
world?  I for one do not need or want them that badly!!

Cheers to all,

Gary