RE: Crane XR700 vs XR 3000

To: "'Mark Bullard'" <mbullard@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: Crane XR700 vs XR 3000
From: "Gary R." <techpartners@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:36:29 -0400
Mark -

If you have a Victoria British catalog there is a full page ad describing
the XR700 and XR300 Ignitions. You can also go to www.cranecams.com for
detailed info. The XR700 can be used with your stock coil, though a Crane
Premium Street coil is suggested. An XR3000 should be used with Cranes
E-Core coil for maximum performance. I have the XR3000 and E-Core but have
only 1 mile of testing due to a perceived fuel flow problem that appeared.

Quick links -
XR3000 -
http://www.cranecams.com/?show=browseParts&lvl=5&prt=161&action=partSpec&par
tNumber=3000-0231