Door pulls / seat belts

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Door pulls / seat belts
From: jserignese@notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 08:49:08 -0400
Greetings!

 1. Anyone out there know where to find the metal door pulls ('74.5 TR6)
 that install under the door panel?  - Listed as N/A in my three catalogs.

 2. This is a warning to those thinking of buying Securon seatbelts listed
 in the catalogs. The black plastic spring cover will break easily.  I
 installed the retractor to the threaded hole located on the very bottom of
 the side panel just behind the seat. After wrestling (not much bolt to
 work with) through the side panel I returned the seat down and did not
 realize that it was in it's farthest back position and it came down on
 (you guessed it) the crappy plastic cover that holds the coil spring,
 BOING! No way to wind the thing up and put it back since I broke the
 flimsy plastic tab that snapped it in place.  I will have to send this
 back for repair.

 3. I'm back to my question of last month - how/ where does the seat belt
 retractor mechanism install so it functions properly and clears the full
 range of the adjustable seat. Pictures would be greatly appreciated.

  Thanks

 Jim

This e- mail message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.
by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.