Re: Differential Bearings and Trailing Arm Bolts

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Differential Bearings and Trailing Arm Bolts
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:43:21 -0400
And don't forget the little extras like the TRF Summer Party, the TRF free
tech line, Moss Motors Britfest and Fallfest, and support of the British
Motor Heritage. Producing those impossible to find no-longer-in-stock parts
also costs $$$.

As for me, I'll keep supporting the Big 3 as long as they keep supporting
our hobby. Yes, I can probably find some of the parts elsewhere for less
money. I choose to keep the suppliers healthy.

Peter
'68 TR250