RE: FW: Question about battery cables

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: FW: Question about battery cables
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:39:30 -0700
    Gene:

        This battery is "dry charged". That means that you must add
sulfuric acid to it before you can use it. The plates are Lead Antimony,
and in theory should not degrade as long as the battery is kept dry and
sealed. The plates hold the charge, and only need electrolyte (sulfuric
Acid) to activate it.
        Dry Charged batteries have an extremely long shelf life, and
this one should be very useable. Obviously, given it's age, the seller
doesn't want to make any promises, but it should be fine.

        Vance