Re: rear differential drive flanges

To: clancy36@comcast.net
Subject: Re: rear differential drive flanges
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 08:31:16 -0400
Hi Dan,  I did mine this weekend also.  I ended up dropping mine off at
the machine shop to be pressed out.  He was also concerned about the
flange breaking, but said it pressed off no problem.  After that it was
a breeze. New seals in, and no more leaks.  In 3 days, managed to
replace all u joints, rehab the differential, new shocks, new springs,
and new SS exhaust.  Im gettin good at this:)  Just hope it all works.
(I did manage to strip out 2 lug nuts).  Hope yours goes well.

John Mitchell 76 TR6