RE: TR250 wanted

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR250 wanted
From: "Ray Drinkwater" <ray@m-logic.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 15:56:36 +0100
Many thanks to those that replied both on and off-list. I have replied
individually but would like the list to know that I'm grateful for your
on ebay and also to look out for cars in their neighbourhood, so that's
a great offer. I'm still keen to know if anyone has expertise in
shipping classic cars overseas so keep the replies coming.

I hope I didn't upset the TR6 fans by praising only Michelotti -
Karmann's OK by me too!!

cheers
Ray Drinkwater
Manchester, UK