Brown wire from main harness to....?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net (The 6 Pack List)
Subject: Brown wire from main harness to....?
From: genehart@att.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 18:29:19 +0000
Got a '73 TR6
I've installed the new wiring harness, I've plugged the temp sender to the long
wire, and I've connected the white plastic plug to the Alt.,I've connected the
white with yellow stipe to the coil (which side + or - ?) and I've connected
the lead from the dizzy to the coil (which side + or - ?) and I've connected
the three wires to the oil pressure sender. But I have an extra (?) brown small
guage wire that goes from the harness, but the plug connection to the Alt. Does
anyone know where this connects. I can't find it on any diagrams.

--
Gene Hart
genehart@att.net