Re: TR3, -4 list

To: JAR7U@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3, -4 list
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 18:41:49 -0400
James,

To my knowledge there is no specific list for TR3's and 4's.  There is however
a general triumph list that covers questions for those vehicles.

Guess I should have read all of the posts before answering so please forgive
the cut and paste and repetition.

Here is a link to all of the team.net mailing lists.

http://www.team.net/

Just follow the links to Team.net mailing lists and then to the team.net
vehicle related mailing lists then follow the instructions to subscribe to the
spridgets list.  You can also search the archives from the first link.

Or follow the link below to the page with instructions on how to subscribe to
the various lists.

http://www.team.net/tn-lists.html

Good Luck,

Aaron