Blast off T-minus 9 hours

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Blast off T-minus 9 hours
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 23:01:28 -0400
Departure time will come early for me tomorrow as I've sure procrastinated,
prolonged, messed around and generally gone to the most extreme forms of not
getting the necessary items done prior to leaving for Richmond tomorrow.
The car is back together, including a new set of used wheel boxes, but there
are plenty of loose ends behind the dashboard that most likely need
attention at some future date - but those dash lights never worked very well
anyway, right?

Nonetheless, with a full tank of gas, several quarts of oil, and a few bits
of clothing, three of us from the GTA take off for Richmond in time to
arrive for a late afternoon arrival.  See you there.

Cheers,

R. Ashford Little II

 <http://www.geocities.com/ralittle2> '70 TR6