Trans in parts available

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Trans in parts available
From: Pat Leask <pleask@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:15:24 -0700
Hi All

Well at long last I have a "J" type over drive installed in to my TVR (TR6
drive train). So, as I bought a complete trans for the OD, I have left over
all the guts with the normal length main shaft. The fellow who built my OD
said all the gears and main shaft are in good order, the lay shaft is toast
and the bearings will need to be replaced. I have all the guts, body,
shifter unit and bellhousing and trans mount in box's.

I was going to put it all up on Ebay but would prefer to sell it all off to
a 6pack member at a reasonable price who may be in need of it all if
possible.

If interested, I also have an exhaust manifold along with about 4' of pipe,
and an metal overflow type canister tingy.

Let me know if your interested, can supply digital pics if you so wish.

Pat
Victoria BC