Re: adjustable trailing arm brackets

To: Gene Holtzclaw <motrv8d@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: adjustable trailing arm brackets
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 17:27:03 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 21 Jul 2004, Gene Holtzclaw wrote:

> Didn't know about these until I read about them in my newest copy of Classic
> Motorsports.
> http://www.goodparts.com/parts_susp_steer.html
> Scrool down to them on this link.

They had some at the TRF display at VTR, but someone bought them before I
had a chance to! It was probably Marty Sukey!!!!

:-)

They look like a pretty good thing to have, especially if you lower your
car a lot (and have access to an alignment machine.

Another quality part from GoodParts!

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |