Turn Signal Troubleshoot

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turn Signal Troubleshoot
From: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 23:01:19 -0400
Hi All,

Today I pulled the tach and the speedo to get at the steering wheel, clamp
so that I could replace the turn signal switch that was broken in shipment.
I also replaced the turn signal flasher unit. Alas, no dice.  My turn signal
still won't work.

I could have a bad circuit.  I swapped fuses with a good circuit to the
circuit that was giving me trouble. Same results. I do have back-up lights.
My blower motor seems intermittent.   My sending unit is giving me nothing,
but that is maybe because I pulled the voltage stabilizer along with the
speedo. So  my next target is my emergency flasher switch. I wanted to check
contimuity across it but it seems my VOM has vamoosed.  I think now that in
the morning, I will jumper off position of the switch and see what happens.

Any wise words of wisdom to help me along?

Regards,
John Cyg.