RE: Oil CHange Help

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Oil CHange Help
From: Peter Zaborski <plz@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 18:29:32 -0600

Hi John,

You can get it out by "bending" the steering column in either direction to
make extra space for the canister. Don't worry about breaking it, it is
pretty sturdy. Just use your hands to do the bending, no giant crow bars,
levers, etc.

I can't recall which side I used to take out the canister on, engine or
fender. But they probably both work. I have long ago converted to a spin-on
filter adapter to make all this nonsense go away :). I'm sure others will
advise you to do this conversion as well, it's one of the easiest and most
beneficial mods to our cars.

Peter Zaborski -- CF58310 UO

Check out the new British Cars Forum: