Re: where's Justin Wagner?

To: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: where's Justin Wagner?
From: genehart@att.net
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:02:16 +0000
Jim,

I have an unopend set for the original valvecover from Justin. I decided on
using a Triumph Tune alloy valve cover so I'm stuck with the cork, untill
Justin can make one for the valve cover I'm using. Would you like to buy it? Or
anyone else on the list? I bought it about 3 months ago for $50.80, total was
44.95 + 5.85 shipping. I would like to recoup the total cost..

Interested?

GH

--
Gene Hart
genehart@att.net

-------------- Original message from Jim Jones : --------------

> Gang:
>
> I've been sending an email to Justin Wagner every so often. I know he stopped
> production while resolving the estate of a deceased family member. Just
> wondering if he has any intention of making more T6 gaskets. Yeah, I know
> they're expensive, but the fool-proof design and installation appeals to me.
>
> Anyone know anything?
>
> Jim

Check out the new British Cars Forum: