Carb, etc. documentation

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carb, etc. documentation
From: "Dave Murray" <dmurray1961@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 17:25:41 -0700
Denizens of the list,

I recently found a misplaced document (.PDF) titled "Triumph Service
Training Notes - 1973 Emission Control Systems".  Sorry, I cannot remember
where I originally downloaded this useful document.  The document covers
theory and service of Stromberg carbs along with the emission controls in
place in 1973, yes even that pesky thermostatic vacuum switch with photos
and correct connection information.

I will be happy to send the file to anyone who cares to have a copy, file
size is 7Meg, or if anyone would care to post it on their website for
download I would appreciate that.

Dave
1973 TR6 CF7664U

Check out the new British Cars Forum: