Re: JE Pistons

To: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: JE Pistons
From: Chuck Arnold <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 06:31:28 -0700
Nick:

I had a set of .04 over JE's made for my 6 this year [I had purchased a set of
6 from a supplier who went out of business earlier, then proceeded to melt two
during break in due to no oil pressure].  I sent them one of the good ones for
getting the specs and weights to match.  You can get to their website through
Google.  Cost was about $650 for the 4.

Chuck

I've been looking into JE forged pistons and I don't see them listed for the
TR6 in any of their catalogues. I know a lot of racers use them. Is there a
different application that guys are using in their TR6's?
Thanks Nick

Check out the new British Cars Forum: