Attention striped hoses on e-bay

To: Six Pack <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Attention striped hoses on e-bay
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:07:40 -0700 (PDT)
All,

Because I'm a sporting kind of guy.  I thought I'd
send this link to the list.  An original Stanpart
emergency kit offered for sale on e-bay(UK).  The bid
is already approx $727 which I think is ridiculous,
but the kit has 2 NOS yellow & black striped hoses.
Thought I'd share....that & I want to see what someone
is willing to pay.  NFI

I also see that 3 used hoses are already up over $100.
 Guess the complete set that I have on my parts car
might PAY for the cost of the car??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27383&item=2498188543&rd=1

Todd Bermudez
TR250