Fwd: Re: Apology

To: 6pack <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fwd: Re: Apology
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 06:36:08 -0800 (PST)
I guess he decided he wants my business now.

Jim Jones (Dork)

From: "James Swarthout"
Subject: Re: Apology
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 12:35:01 -0500

st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Jim,

I apologize for the comments I made last night.

I have just recently come back online.

Someone suggested that I search the 6-pack archives to figure out who should
get a refund and I saw your post.

Im not in the business of making TR partsas a matter of fact the $110.00
that was sent just barely covers the cost of the metal. Im not even getting
paid for my labor much less any profit.

I was annoyed that you piped in without having all of the facts.

As it turns out only a few have requested refunds.

AgainApologies

Best regards,

Jim Swarthout