Re: [DIESEL] navy list-mates and importing cars via U.S. Navy -

To: <diesel@mbz.org>
Subject: Re: [DIESEL] navy list-mates and importing cars via U.S. Navy -
From: "Terry Geiger" <tgeiger@ShoalsBritishCars.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 07:41:53 -0600
I'm still being tormented by my Lucas equipped Triumph.  I'm also subscribed
to a Triumph list and I've noticed my posts take a lot longer to reach the
list.  I suspect it's because the Triumph email server is using a Lucas
processor and the MB email server is using a Bosch processor :^)

Terry Geiger
Florence, Alabama USA
http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org/
'74 Triumph TR6 (for sunny days)
'84 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo Diesel (for the wife to drive)
'90 Chevy S-10 (to fetch parts for the first two)