Re: TR250 Mirror Follow Up

To: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>, Six Pack <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR250 Mirror Follow Up
From: Greg Dito <dito9561@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:49:50 -0500
A classic case of 'mistaken' identity.  I had a similar experience with a 'NOS'
250 owners manual that the seller did not realize was a late reprint.  She too
accepted it back.

Although not malicious in this case everyone should be forewarned that an
unscrupulous seller will put a repro part in an original box and list it as
NOS. More commonly, though, are unknowing sellers listing a repro as NOS.
Always ask questions and check feedback!

Greg Dito
CD6250L