Body on frame repair

To: <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Body on frame repair
From: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:54:17 -0500
I recently had some work done on my car, primarily to have the differential
pinion seal replaced and some braces welded onto the differential mounts.
Well, the differential work looks great. however the differential mount
braces are questionable, but I believe it will be okay. unfortunately they
"patched" a part of my frame and not where it needed it and didn't do a very
good job. at all!

My question. does anyone know of a place that can do frame repairs while the
body is on the car somewhat close to the Greenville, SC area?  I may not be
able to have any work done for some time as I decided to buy a diamond so
all my money went there. but hopefully I'll be able to get the frame work
done before the big day.  I found this place http://www.triumphworks.com/ in
Claysburg, PA where they will do it for close to $2000. but I'm hoping form
somewhere a bit closer to SC and (if I'm lucky) a bit cheaper!

Thanks again for everyone's help on the rear springs. I had over 15 replies!

Adam