Re: Extra snap ring on TR6 mainshaft?

To: "Brian Ricker" <brian@rickernet.net>, <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Extra snap ring on TR6 mainshaft?
From: "Terry Geiger" <tgeiger@ShoalsBritishCars.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:57:30 -0600
John Esposito should be able to help you out.  He owns Quantum Mechanics and
specalizes in British transmissions.  NFI, just a happy customer.
John's Number: 203.459.9612

Terry Geiger
Florence, Alabama USA
http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org/
'74 Triumph TR6 (for sunny days)
'84 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo Diesel (for the wife to drive)
'90 Chevy S-10 (to fetch parts for the first two)