Re: Nylatron vs Urethane

To: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>, 6pack list
Subject: Re: Nylatron vs Urethane
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:47:20 -0500
Todd,

I used Richard's Nylatron on the front and rear of my 250. Both have been in
for 2 seasons with no squeaks. I used Never Seize on the bearing surfaces to
ensure that they would slide and not grab.

The ride that these bushing provide is great. I do notice less give in the
suspension but it is not uncomfortable (even in the NE where the snow and
trucks really beat the roads).

Peter
'68 TR250