RE: Mushroom

To: "Kendall Larsen" <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: Mushroom
From: "Chris Foster" <cfoster@eppcon.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:02:43 -0500
hmmm... seems a tad unfair that you still have a season well in tune with
growing mushrooms while some of us have had to bed our 6's till at least April
when the snow (and more importantly salt) are once again gone from our roads!

Oh well... glad to see you're still out enjoying the sun (or rain)... perhaps a
little Detol (anti-fungal avaliable in the first aid section of the drug store)
would help rid your car of your new plants without ruining your carpet - It's
neat stuff, it was designed to be poored on an open wound during the war as a
disenfectant, but at the same time is gental on most finished products - also
great for cleaning up after a puppy while it is being house broken!

Good luck!
Chris Foster
'76 TR6
'76 Spitfire

ps. I guess I can no longer use my excuse of mushrooms being fungus grown in
sh!t as a reason not to eat them... if they can grow in our beloved TR6's, the
must simply be fungus!