Re: Sorry if a dup - Final opinions needed on this darn TR6

To: siberian <siberian@siberian.org>, 6-Pack <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Sorry if a dup - Final opinions needed on this darn TR6
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:12:07 -0800 (PST)
John,

No biggie on the lip thing.  It's a box frame.  The
lips you see or don't see are normal.  It's a seem
that's been welded together.  You'll find that
condition all over the frame.  If you're able to
examine more of the frame you'll see.  I bet the
driver side has the metal sticking out more on the
bottom side & that's why you don't see the lip.

As far as the discoloration, try to drive an awl
through the frame.  If it's solid...keep it...if
not...figure on some dollars.

Todd

slightly(http://www.siberian.org/pictures/possibletr6/abk)