RE: Recommended reading for body work

To: "'siberian'" <siberian@siberian.org>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Recommended reading for body work
From: "Gene Hart" <genehart@att.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 00:01:48 -0500
GET AN EASTWOOD CATALOG FIRST.......

Gene,

Instant Message me at: 2019813327@mobile.att.net

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-6pack@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-6pack@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of siberian
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 5:31 PM
To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Recommended reading for body work

I'm just an amateur and I can pretty well muddle my way
through anything I set my mind to however this TR6 is a
pretty large undertaking and before I start really attacking
it I was wondering if anyone had and reading recommendations
for basic body work.

My only other option is to constantly nag the list with the
most basic of basic questions or to sit down for a few
nights an do some reading.

So, before I blindly by outdated materials for amazon anyone
have any pointers?

I'm planning on stripping the entire thing down to metal and
bringing it back eventually to its Jasmine Yellow but
between 'chemical strip' and 'waxing' there are a ton of
discrete steps to take :)

Tx
John-