TBI Setup

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TBI Setup
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 09:17:27 -0800 (PST)
Listers,

I am in the process of installing Rick Patton's TBI setup (with the help of
John's computer setup at custom EFIS).  I have just recieved Rick Patton's
throttle body inserts and related stuff that he provides.  The inserts look
super and were machined from billet aluminum-thus the high cost.  I am awaiting
receipt of the electronics package from custom efis which should be in a week
or so.  Since I am in Florida, not Maine (as is Aaron Cropley and Rick Pattom
who made his installation) this should be a good second test of this equipment.
 I have no special expertise in this area and am just a  half a**ed shadetree
mechanic.  I was thinking of buying some new carbs (SUs or triple  Webbers) and
consider this about as economical as that would have been.  I will report the
results to this list when I get the remainder of the parts and get them
installed.  I have NFI in this transaction other than as a customer.

Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR6

Mike Lunsford